In this new version of the game, the classic soundtrack has been reborn with new arrangements, and now you can equip more items at once, review key conversations, and navigate the map in new ways. Try your hand at the renovated mini-games to earn dolls based on the Super Mario series…or Chamber Stones. These unusual stones can be used to arrange your own Chamber Dungeons; each one is a puzzle in and of itself! Place chambers from dungeons found throughout the game on a series of objective-based grids… Where should the bosses go? How do you get from the entrance to the stairwell? They’re your dungeons, so arrange them however you see fit. To earn more Chamber Stones, you must conquer the main adventure’s dungeons and mini-games or tap any amiibo featuring a The Legend of Zelda character to unlock Chambers exclusive to amiibo.
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character
©1993-2019 Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo.
PLAYERS: 1 Player
GENRE: Action, Adventure, Beat 'Em Up
RELEASE YEAR: 2019