Do you have the magic touch? Then guide Kirby as he sets off on grand adventures in a hand-sculpted clay world. Draw lines on the touch screen of the Wii U GamePad controller to create rainbow-colored clay ropes to move Kirby around freely, or tap him to attack enemies or blast through obstacles. Transformations include a submarine, rocket and tank. In underwater levels, Kirby dons a swim mask. If his power level gets too low, a clay bandage appears on his head.
- Kirby comes to life in a world of clay, which creates a beautiful backdrop for Kirby's adventure.
- You take control of Kirby with the stroke of a stylus and draw on the GamePad touch screen to guide Kirby through the world.
- Use the GamePad to control Kirby's many transformations in unique new ways.
- The intuitive drawing mechanic is a spiritual successor to Kirby: Canvas Curse for Nintendo DS that builds on the gameplay and takes it in a new direction.
amiibo in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
- Tap the Kirby™ Meta Knight or King Dedede amiibo figures to the Wii U GamePad controller to earn special power-ups!
- Kirby: Use the Star Dash power whenever you want, not just upon collecting 100 stars!
- King Dedede: Wear King Dedede's hat and get two extra health bars!
- Meta Knight: Wear Meta Knight's mask and fast dash through weaker enemies!
- Use each amiibo once per day. Once you clear a stage successfully or fail to clear, Kirby's stats will go back to normal.
- Compatible with the following amiibo figures: Kirby™, King Dedede, Meta Knight
PLAYERS: 1 Player
RELEASE YEAR: 2015